The objective of KYC policy is to prevent XBPrime from being used, intentionally or unintentionally, by criminal elements for money laundering activities or terrorist financing activities. KYC procedures shall also enable the XBPrime to know and understand its Customers and its financial dealings better which in turn will help XBPrime to manage its risks prudently. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
- To ensure the integrity of sensitive data XBPrime obtains from the Customer’s account information and the transactions they make.
- To prevent criminal elements from using XBPrime for money laundering activities.
- To enable Company to know and understand its Customers and their financial dealings better which, in turn, would help the Company to manage risks prudently.
- To put in place appropriate controls for detection and reporting of suspicious activities in accordance with applicable laws/laid down procedures.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulatory guidelines.
WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED WHEN A CUSTOMER DEPOSITS FUNDS?
- A copy of Customer valid National ID or Driver’s License or Passport with the signature page.
- A Copy of your credit/debit card, used to make the deposit (front side with only the 6 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
- A copy of a recent Utility Bill in the Customer’s or Bank Statement or Residence Certificate all showing Customer’s name and address not older than 3 months.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN DOES THE CUSTOMER NEED TO PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents in the first seven days after first deposit, to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit. Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
HOW CAN THE CUSTOMER SEND THESE DOCUMENTS?
Please scan your documents, or take a high-quality digital camera picture, save the images and then upload them in the Verification Center of the Client Zone of your XBPrime login area.
The Customer may also send these documents via email to email@example.com
HOW DO I KNOW MY DOCUMENTS ARE SAFE WITH YOU?
XBPrime holds the security of documentation at highest priority and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files that XBPrime obtains are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
Last update 23/4/2020